Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do you deliver to?
We offer islandwide delivery in Singapore.
What are your delivery charges?
Delivery fees are charged base on different zones in Singapore. Please refer to table 1 below.
Delivery surcharge of additional $10 will be imposed for Sentosa, Jurong Island and Tuas (table 2). As well as festive period such as Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year.
Additional surcharge of $40 will be imposed for venue without lift landing.
|Zones||First 2-digits of postal districts||Standard Delivery Fee||Delivery surcharge to CBD, Sentosa, Jurong Island and Tuas||
|Zone A||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 79, 80, 81, 82||$20 per trip||$10 per trip||
Minimum spending of $150 in a single transaction.
(exclude CNY Menu)
|Zone B||09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 27, 28, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, 77, 78||$40 per trip||$10 per trip||
Minimum spending of $1000 in a single transaction.
(exclude CNY Menu)
Table 2: Reference of selected postal codes required of surcharges
|Delivery surcharge to CBD, Sentosa, Jurong Island and Tuas||First 2-digits of postal districts for CBD||First 2-digits of postal districts for Jurong Island and Tuas||Postal Code for Sentosa|
|$10 per trip||
01, 02, 03, 04,
05, 06, 07, 08
098267, 098268, 098271, 098544, 099048, 099049, 099050, 099051, 099052, 099053, 099054, 099055, 099056, 099057, 099081, 099598, 099023, 099024, 098967, 098968, 098969, 098970, 098972, 098973, 098974, 098975, 098995, 098996, 098997, 098998, 098999, 099000, 099001, 099002, 099003, 099004, 099005, 099006, 099007, 099008, 098436, 098437, 98438, 98439, 98440, 98441, 98442, 98443, 98444, 98445, 98446, 98447, 98448, 98449, 98450
Is there any minimum spending required for each transaction?
Yes, a minimum spending of $150 is required.
How long in advance must I placed my orders?
At least three days in advance.
Do you cater to same day delivery?
No. However, exceptions can be made on a case by case basis. Please WhatsApp us at 9830 4911 to check on availability.
Why do you not do same day delivery?
We buy our ingredients FRESH daily to ensure the best quality and freshness in our Menu catered for you! Depending on the demand, we will procure sufficient amounts daily :)
What are your self-collection hours?
Sunday to Friday, 10am to 4pm. (Closed on all Saturday)
Where can I self-collect?
Self collection will be at 1550 Bedok North Ave 4, #03-19 Singapore 489950
What is your delivery window?
Sunday to Friday, 12pm to 6pm. (Closed on all Saturday)
What happen if I am not available to receive my order?
Please ensure that there is someone available to receive the orders. Else, our driver will leave it at your doorstep. There is strictly no refund for any failed deliveries.
How will I know if Imperial Manufacturing has received my online order?
An order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address once your order has been submitted. (If you can't find the email in your inbox, please check your 'Spam/ Junk' folder).
What do i do if my order arrived with missing item?
Please WhatsApp us at 9830 4911 with your order number to inform our Customer Service Personnel.
What are the payment options available for Imperial Manufacturing?
We only accept PAYNOW.
Can I order via Imperial Manufacturing online ordering system without creating an account?
You are required to create a Free account with us to place an order. As a registered user, your account details are saved and secured to ensure smooth future checkouts.
Furthermore, you will be able to view your past orders in a single click.
Can I place bulk orders online?
For corporate/bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 97818691.
Can I postpone my order?
Once payment has been made, there will be no postponement.
Do you have a restaurant or dine in options?
We currently do not have a dine-in option. All orders will only be taken online and solely delivery and self-collection.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to delivery will be liable to pay 100% of the total order value.
- Cancellations made within 2-4 working days prior to delivery will incur to pay 50% of the total order value.
- Order timing cut off on a first come first serve basic. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 business days for the processing of orders and delivery arrangements.
- Actual delivery time may vary 30 minutes before or after the stipulated delivery time. Due to unforeseeable circumstances such as traffic or weather conditions.
- All re-delivery arrangements will be charged accordingly.
- No refunds will be entertained for any unsuccessful deliveries and uncollected items.
- Food items are packed in ready-to-serve containers and boxes, are microwavable and of food grade material which is non-toxic and safe for food storage.
- Food items should be best consumed within 1 hour from time of collection/ delivery.
- All items, menus and prices are subjected to changes or withdrawal without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
- Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of actual items.
- Imperial Manufacturing Pte Ltd may amend the terms and conditions at any time, including without limitation by posting revised terms on its website at the URL www.imfg.com.sg, which amended terms and conditions shall be binding upon.
- Imperial Manufacturing's operating Hours are 9am to 6pm, Sunday to Friday, excluding PHs.
- Our Customer Service Team working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding PHs.
- Our Corporate Sales Team working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday, excluding PHs.
- By taking up our service, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.